Cities in Santa Clara County, California
Milpitas is located in the Gulf Region of California. Between San Jose and Fremont, the population is increasing rapidly.
The neighboring airports include Mineta San-Jose International Airport, Auckland International Airport and San Francisco International Airport (SFO IATA).
The remains of Albiso Adobe in Adobe, built in the 1800s, are at the intersection of Piedmont Road and Caravellas Road. Check to see if it is public at this point. It's hard to find because it's standing behind the fences in the new area.
- Hiking at Monument Peak Ed R. Levin County Park.
- 1 Milpitas Golfland
- The Great Mall in the Bay Area. It is a huge factory outlet mall with more than 200 outlets. Once a Ford factory became a shopping mall, the center respects the past. We can count the crowds and cheaply.
- Brandon restaurant, 1800 Barber Ln, ☏+1 408 570-5470. The award-winning Mediterranean and American dishes include organic, free farm-raised beef, games, poultry and fresh seafood. The highlights on the menu range from a large steak to an imaginary salad, duck, or lettuce wrap. The winelist features the best California wine from nearby Napa and Sonoma.
- Maruichi Ramen (Excellent Japanese noodle soup at 'Ranch 99' shopping center off Barberroad). It is known as 'Kuro Ramen' (Chinese noodles) with a deep garlic flavor. You can choose between thin, chewed ramen and thick udon. This is a branch of the original store in Mountain View.
- Dalda ("Ranch 99" shopping center): It deals with Chinese Muslims and local products of northern Chinese origin. In addition to food that is cooked to meet the Islamic dietary restrictions (Halal), there are many other options for seafood and non-halal. The best choices are thick stir-fried noodles ("knife cut noodles"), rice soup with sobbing, various beef dishes and chicken dishes.
- Pho Nam, 41 Serra Way, 408 956-9627. Vietnam's "Fo" is best eaten in the Milpitas area. The beef soup is clear and has a delicate aroma. There are many variations of 'fo' (literally, 'four'), a bowl of vermicelli, a plate, and a drink.
- Taqueria Las Vegas, 1417 N Milpitas Blvd, +1 408 262-2415. Mexican food is the best choice in town.
- The Beverly Heritage Hotel 1820 Barber Ln +1 408 943-9080 next to many major companies other than San Jose. Free shuttle bus to Wi-Fi, airport, shopping mall and local business. There are more conference rooms and wonderful on-site restaurants that are closer to the local area than hotel restaurants.
- Courtyard Milpitas, 1480 Falcon Dr☏+1 408 719-1966. Near the Milpitas Great Mall at the Bay Shopping Center. For fun, there are Paramount Great America Theme Park and San Jose Winchester Mystery House. Joseph D also has hiking. Grant County Park. $139~$169.
- Crowne Plaza San Jose Silicon Valley, 777 Belu Dr☏+1 408 321-9500.
- Days Inn 270S. Abbott☏ Abbey, +1 408-946-8889.
- Homestead Studio Suites, 330 Cypress Dr, +1 408 433-9700, fax:+1 408 433-9790. Kitchen, Wi-Fi, washing, fitness center, business center, guest pantry.
- Milpitas Inn, 66 South Main St, Toll-Free:+1-800-686-1943, Fax:+1 408 262-2026. an affordable hotel
- Residence Inn Milpitas Silicon Valley, 1501 California Circle, ☏ 1 408 941-9222, Fax:+1 408 941-0800.
- Sheraton, 1801 Barber Ln, +1 408 943-0600.
- TownePlace Suites Milpitas Silicon Valley, 1428 Falcon Dr, +1 408 719-1959, fax:+1 408 719-1952.
- Hilton Garden Inn San Jose/Milpitas 30 Ranch☏+1 408-719-1313.
- 1 Larkspur Landing Militas, 40 Ranch Dr, ☏ +1 408 719-1212, Toll-Free:+1-877-527-5778, Fax:+1 408 719-9080, ✉[email protected]. Studios & Executive Suites. All the kitchens offer free shopping and breakfast.
- 2 Embassy Suites Military Silicon Valley, 901 East Calaveras Blvd, +1 408-942-0400. Check in: 3PM, Check out: noon. A Silicon Valley hotel near San Jose, Santa Clara and Silver Creek Sports Plex. a broad suite of two rooms a breakfast and evening drink
Milpitas adjoins Fremont and Newark and San Jose
|Concord (Left) Fremont←||N S||→ San Jose → END|
|Auckland Samba←||N S||→San Jose → Santa Cruz Via|